Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
Administrators are also very gay.
Administrator abilities Edit
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- IDK lmao
Bureaucrat abilities Edit
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
Who are this wiki's administrators? Edit
- Лорд-Эдвард-Гром-брюки (talk) (contribs) (e-mail) Ó
- Evodvi (talk) (contribs) (e-mail)~
- Noob tub3r (talk) (contribs) (e-mail) *
- TheUltimateH4M (talk) (contribs) (e-mail) $
$Immortalized as A Great Leader and Example for the wiki.(We should all follow in his foot steps.)
¹ Undecided or Not available Admin
How do I use administrator powers? Edit
See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
Becoming an administrator Edit
For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On larger Wikia, there will usually be a community page for requests, with a page name such as "Union of Soviet Socialist Republics:Requests for adminship". On a smaller wiki, you may simply ask on the community portal or Forum, or ask a bureaucrat directly on his or her talk page.
What can administrators not do? Edit
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.